- Compiling original, unpublished, interviews exploring how the interviewees have achieved success in their field.
- This project completed in 2013 and the book is available to buy on Amazon in print and Kindle.
- All net proceeds from the book sales go to The Prince’s Trust.
- Interviews are tailored towards offering 13-30-year-olds advice on their future careers.
- Abridged interviews appear online on this popular blog.
Many of the contributors have built their own businesses but the book is not restricted to business and aims to cover people from politics, science, the military, the media, and sport. The contributors included:
- The Founder & CEO of Superdry who left school with 3 Es at A-Level and is now worth roughly £197 million.
- Two former front bench Members of Parliament.
- The winner of the 2011 “Most Outstanding Soldier” Award.
- The Founders of 7 businesses valued at more than £100 million.
The Prince’s Trust
The Prince’s Trust helps the UK’s most disadvantaged young people change their lives by getting them back into education, training or employment. All net proceeds from this book will be donated to The Prince’s Trust. The total donation is estimated to be £5,000.
The Prince’s Trust is a charity registered in England & Wales (1079675) and Scotland (SC041198).
You can follow me on Twitter here: @Ashley_Coates.
Advertising on this Site.
To keep the costs of the project to a minimum, the project is using a free WordPress blog that includes adverts.